Housing Resources Commission
The Housing Resources Commission (HRC) was created by legislation in 1998 to be the State's planning and policy, standards and programs agency for housing issues. Established under Rhode Island General Laws (R.I.G.L. 42-128) (RI Housing Resources Act of 1998), the HRC is comprised of 28 members, representing a wide range of constituents.
"The mission of the HRC is to ensure that all Rhode Islanders have access to safe and affordable housing. The broad, inclusive membership of the Commission assures all stakeholders in the housing field are working together to create strong neighborhoods, improving the economic climate of our State."
- Anne M. Nolan – Chair
- Nicole Alexander-Scott, MD – Director, RI Dept. of Health
- Lisa W. Bryer - Town of Jamestown Planning Dept.
- Maureen E. Maigret - Senior Housing Advocate
- Vacant – Rhode Island Builders Association
- Deborah Imondi – Pres., RI Mortgage Bankers Association
- Courtney Hawkins – Director, RI Dept. of Human Services
- Gene Michael Deary – President of the RI Bankers Association
- Michael DiBiase – Director, RI Dept. of Administration
- Rose Jones – Director, RI Dept. of Elderly Affairs
- Ronald Watts - Homelessness Representative
- Elizabeth Fuerte - Advocate for Racial Minorities
- Joseph Garlick, Jr. – Non-Profit Development Corporation
- Margarita Robledo Guedes – Representing Lead Poisoning Agency
- Jean Lamb – Representative of Community Development Corp.
- The Honorable Peter Neronha – Attorney General
- Philip Tedesco – Pres., RI Realtors Association
- Melina Lodge – Executive Director, Housing Network of Rhode Island
- Melissa Sanzaro – RI Association of Executive Directors for Housing
- Elizabeth Tanner – Director, RI Dept. of Business Regulation
- Rebecca Boss – Director, Behavioral Healthcare, Developmental Disabilities & Hospitals
- Brenda Clement – Representative of Fair Housing
- Ernest P. Baptista, Jr. – Representative of Insurers
- Joseph F. Raymond – Zoning Official, Town of Burrillville
- Carol Ventura – Chair RI Housing & Mortgage Finance Corp
- Caitlin Frumerie – Director RI Coalition for the Homeless
- Erik Wallin, Esq. - Executive Director of Operation Stand Down
- Kyle Bennett – Community Development Intermediary
For more information about the Housing Resources Commission, including meeting schedule, agendas, and minutes, please visit the Rhode Island Sectretary of State's website.