Report Fraud, Waste, & Abuse

Reports of fraud, waste and abuse of funds should be made via the State’s Bureau of Audits.  Information and Fraud Incident Forms are available online at  Complaints may be submitted electronically to the Bureau of Audits at or

The Office of Housing and Community Development requests that all complaints be submitted in writing.  However, allegations of fraud can be reported to the Bureau Fraud Line at 401‐574‐8175.

Staff Contact: Report Fraud